Saturday 29 May 2010

What a difference the son makes

All Family Trees need Sons to be born to continue the family name.

In my Nickisson Family Tree we have;


7 Generations starting from Circa 1809 to the latest Son born in 2007.

379 Persons

172 Born a Nickisson. Of them;

90 Males


After a young couple brought their new baby home, the wife suggested that her husband should try his hand at changing nappies. "I'm busy," he said, "I'll do the next one." The next time came around and she asked again. The husband looked puzzled, "Oh! I didn't mean the next nappy. I meant the next baby!"

In the Nickisson Family Tree;


The most popular MALE Nickisson Christian name?

We have 3 Davids - 3 Thomas - 3 Harolds
We have 4 Williams
We have 6 Henrys
The most popular Nickisson name: John (8)

If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

Which Male Nickisson had the most Children?

Ernest - Peter -  John - With 6 children each
 Leonard - Ernest - 8 Children each
Derek - 12 children
William - 14 children
With the most children: William - 15

Father: Don't you think our son gets his brains from me?
Mother: Probably, dear. I still have all of mine.

The oldest Male Nickisson?

79 years (to date)

You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while your down there.

I will look at the Nickisson Females next time

1 comment: