Tuesday 11 October 2011

Doesn't time fly

So much has happened in the last few months that I have really neglected my Blog and the updates have not been coming. Sorry.

If you look at my previous Blog, my life was turned on edge when we were informed that we had been approved for emigration to Australia.


Update: Our house is sold and we will be
moving shortly into rented accommodation
until we move to Australia next year.

Also in my previous Blog; I needed to make decisions about adding to my Family Tree, information regarding my great great grandfathers possible parents, brothers and sisters.


Update: I have added those names shown in
my previous Blog and I'm in the process of
gathering information, documents etc.

Also in my previous Blog; I said I would have to give up my allotment at the end of this year.

Update: I'm really pleased that my daughter
Joanne will now be taking over the allotment.

One of the other problems I will have over the next few days is that I will lose access to continue to update this Blog. This is due to losing the email address that the Blog is attached to when we move.

So I will be starting a new Blog;

Growing Family Trees and English - Australian Vegetables

and this will be found on:


My first post on my new Blog will be published in the next few days and I hope you can follow me.

If you cannot, thank you for your interest, it's being a pleasure to have
Blogged you.

And finally;
Bad spellers of the world untie
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then tell you why it isn't

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame
A man who was attempting to walk around the world…drowned today
Proof read carefully to see if you any words out
People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw glasses
You know, I started out with nothing & still have most of it left

No comments:

Post a Comment